sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2014

Serissa Phoetida Bonsai♥

こんにちわ

¡Hola a todos! hace una semana fui de compras y también compré un bonsái.  
Un bonsái para mi chico porque su cumpleaños es  la próxima semana 
sé que le encantan.
Hello everyone! a week ago I went shopping and bought a bonsai.
A bonsai for my boyfriend because him birthday is next week and I know 
he loves bonsais.


Este bonsái sólo tiene 8 años, proviene de Japón o China y su nombre es 
`Serissa Phoetida´, también llamado `Árbol de las mil estrellas o Nieve de Junio´,
 por sus pequeñas flores blancas como la nieve.
Por lo que pensé que era el regalo perfecto viniendo de mi w.

This bonsai has only 8 years old, comes from Japan or China and its name is
`Serissa Phoetida', also called ` Tree of a Thousand Stars or snow Junio',
  for its small white flowers like snow.
So I thought it was the perfect gift coming from my w.

 


Es un árbol de hojas perennes y sus flores siempre florecen.
Es un bonsái delicado y necesita muchos cuidados y atención continua.

It´s an perennial tree and his flowers always bloom.
It's a delicate bonsai and need a lot of care.









Me encantan los bonsáis. Pueden vivir cientos de años si se cuidan 
adecuadamente por lo que es un regalo que pasa de generación
en generación en la familia.

Si os interesan los bonsáis, en el Blog de mi chico podréis ver más adelante tutoriales 
sobre como cuidar a tu bonsái (regar, pulverizar, podar...etc.)

Por lo que podéis preguntarle en su blog cualquier duda sobre ellos.


I love bonsai. They can live for hundreds of years if cared
properly so it´s a gift that passes from generation in the family.

If you are interested in bonsai, in the blog of my boyfriend you can see later
 tutorials on how to care for your bonsai (watering, spraying, pruning ... etc.)

So you can ask any question in your blog about them.



¡Hasta la próxima!

See you next time!









7 comentarios:

  1. Hello <3 I'd like to invite you to join my Korean cosmetics giveaway in honor of KPWP's 1st blogiversary! Feel free to join HERE!
    Have a great day <3

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Aww that is a lovely present! Xx Check out my new blog post! I'm in need of some followers, thank you! X http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love bonsai tree's :) so cute
    following you now, hope you follow back :)

    - www.angelaah91.blogspot.nl

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Followed you, please follow me back x

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The bonsai looks so adorable! :) And your pictures are so pretty~ Btw I followed you on bloglovin! I hope for a follow back! I really like your blog!
    Love, Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love bonsaiplants :)
    Follow each other on GFC, Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog :) Hope we can keep in touch :*
    Lovely, Sylvie from love-love-love-lov.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It has long subscribed to your blog, I'd be happy if you too are subscribing to my blog^^
    My blog ☆ follow

    ResponderEliminar